Hi, I’m Darren, I was backpacking through Thailand when I discovered the Baan San Fan website and decided to make a short visit, I only planned to stay for a week. It was so hard to leave, I stayed 8 weeks on my first visit and I’ve spent many months here since, it’s my second home amongst my other travels.
We’ve just finished our new website!
Hopefully it looks great on your computer and your phone. There’s more information on volunteering, a donation button at the top which will take you to PayPal, or you can donate to one of our projects. Soon we will be making it available in the Thai language, and adding a shop where you can buy our products to support the orphanage.
Ways you can help:
- Volunteers can write a blog article about your stay with photos
- Translate our website into your own language, we have tools to help
- Suggest features or information to add
- Fundraise for one of our projects
- Share our website with your friends and family
If you would like to help or have any problems, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a screenshot of the problem, it will be a great help.
Please continue to email email@example.com for anything other than the website, or use the form on the contact page.